This is a 3 days course aiming to teach how to do a mouthfill and using it efficiently during deep dives. This course is suitable for freedivers who are mentally and physically ready for depth but are missing the deep equalization knowledge and practice.
The course includes:
-6 open water dive sessions during which the freediver will master the following skills:
- Exhale diving
- Mouthfill practiced in combination with exhale and inhale diving
- 3 theory sessions during which you will be explained in details:
- Mechanics of the main equalization techniques
- Theory behind the mouthfill mechanics and how to perform a full efficient mouthfill
- Main problems freedivers encounter during the first approach with this technique and what to do to overcome each of them
Price: 300 euro
If you already have some experience with freediving using mouthfill and only want to perfection it, we can arrange 1 day workshop for you. We go through your specific problems and make a tailor made schedule for your specific case.
The price for 1 day is 100 euro
Requirement: being able to dive comfortably to depth of 35/40m prior joining the course.
NOTE: this course is about learning new techniques and not about deep freediving; the student will be performing deep dives only during the last day if he has mastered the required skills. Most of the teaching will be performed at relatively shallow depth. The student will need to provide his own equipment, and he will use bifins. Monofin or free immersion only on the last day.