You are a freediver already or you just finished a freediving course, and what you need now is refining your skills and technique: we will be your trainers/coaches, giving you suggestions and tips during the freediving sessions. A freediving training week includes 7 days of training, with a total of 11 freediving sessions.
The package includes:
- 11 Training sessions
- Buoys, ropes and weights
- One of our instructors as training coach.
- One training day (2 freediving sessions) at the Blue Hole (only if there are at least 3 participants).
Price: 275€. If you dont have your own equipment we will include it in the price, at no extra charge.
- If you want to join the Ras Mohamed Trip add 30 euro
- If you want to join the night freedive, add 20 euro (uw flashlight is included)
- If you want to join the Monofin course add 60 euro (if single student price is 85 euro)
- If you want to add the desert BBQ add 23 euro
- If you want to add a training session add 18 euro
Check more available dates in our CALENDAR
NOTE! If you none of the dates advertised fit your schedule we can book a training week and you choose the dates. This will only cost 72 euro extra!
However, in the case there are less than 3 people we will need to charge you all the training will take place at Lighthouse. We can take you to the Blue Hole if you wish, but there will be an extra charge for both training + entry fee to the Blue Hole National Park.